We believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in
order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
What happens if you have a complaint?
- Where a problem occurs during your removal please speak to your Supervisor first, who can usually resolve most issues
- On the rare occasion your complaint cannot be dealt with during your removal, please make a note on your delivery ticket and sign it (or you can write to us or email us).
- We will acknowledge you complaint within 3 working days and a formal written outcome of the investigation within 15 days.
- If you feel we have not resolved your complaint you can refer your complaint to the Furniture and Home Improvement Ombudsman (FHIO).
- To read our Complaints Procedure in full, please follow the link below.
View our Complaints procedure.
Health & Safety Policy
View our Consumer Guide PDF
Hodgsons Chartered Accountants (registered business address) Registered Address: 48 Arwenack Street, Falmouth TR11 3JH