We supply packing materials and offer a range of packing services.
Preparing your possessions for removal is an important part of the moving process. Loading items for transport is more straightforward when things are properly boxed or wrapped, while this also protects your belongings during transit.
When thinking about which services you need, we recommend considering how much time you’ll have before your move, as well as your family or work commitments and your physical ability to carry out your packing.
Our packing services include:
- Packing materials – we supply a range of boxes on a buy or loan basis, plus bubble wrap, tape and wrapping paper.
- Self pack – we load your pre-packed belongings and furniture and transport them to your destination. We place your items into specified rooms and leave you to unpack at your leisure.
- Part pack – we will undertake any aspect of packing, from professionally wrapping an individual item to packing a room or area (such as a garage).
- Full pack – we pack all your belongings and furniture with care, and professionally wrap individual items as necessary to minimise stress on you and your belongings.
- Unpack – we unpack your belongings and remove all packaging and boxes from your premises. Items can be left out for you to organise or put away ready for your use.
Our cleaning and handyman services are also available to carry out additional tasks generated by your move.
Moving can be a difficult time with a lot to do. We offer a comprehensive packing service, designed to help you enjoy a stress-free move. Our friendly team will assess your requirements, supply packing materials and professionally pack all your belongings. We will box items, protect furniture and take particular care wrapping fragile items. We are also happy to dismantle furniture and remove fixtures and fittings on request.
Looking through boxes in search of essential items after a move can be frustrating. We unpack your belongings and place them on surfaces for you to put away or arrange them in cupboards as required. We are happy to reassemble your furniture on request. Our service includes the removal of all packing materials and boxes from your premises.
Appropriate packing materials are essential for the safe transportation of your belongings. We supply a range of fit for purpose products for all your removal needs. Charges for all packing materials are dependent upon the level of packing service you select.
We ask that loaned boxes are returned within eight weeks and provide opportunities for local collection by arrangement.
Boxes available to buy or loan
Book – 38 x 28 x 25.5cm
Suitable for books, CDs and tinned food.
Pack 6 – 46 x 33 x 33cm
Suitable for glass, china and ornaments.
Pack 2 – 46 x 46 x 50cm
Suitable for bedding, saucepans and lamps.
Materials for purchase only
Tape – per roll
Suitable for assembling boxes and wrapping.
Wrapping paper – per ream
Suitable for china, glasses and ornaments.
Bubble wrap – per metre
Suitable for mirrors, paintings and photographs.
Travelling wardrobe box
Suitable for clothes on hangers, e.g. suits and jackets.